Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have got an appointment from Hess Corporation Plc, an oil& gas offer 12,000 pounds.should i beleave on it?

I have applied through internet for the post of geologist. they gave me the offer letter and also the contact agreement and also the unfilled visa form, uk entry form. for the same they want an affidavit of guarantee from my side by paying the amount of 855 pounds to Mr. Bar Roger Moore(Barrister), of immegration Attorney through Mr. Cris Cole. Please help me to know about it.I have got an appointment from Hess Corporation Plc, an oil%26amp; gas offer 12,000 pounds.should i beleave on it?
probably not. Sounds like a scam. You have to pay 855 pounds for a job? Be ******* wary.I have got an appointment from Hess Corporation Plc, an oil%26amp; gas offer 12,000 pounds.should i beleave on it?
Ummm...NO.Roger Moore Agent 007 is retired.
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment