Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have an offer from sinedor oil corporation benin in nigeria is this true?

i want know more details before i will go theirI have an offer from sinedor oil corporation benin in nigeria is this true?
If you have never applied to them before, 99.9% of the time emails like this are scams.


I have received loads of emails from people saying I have gifts and prizes waiting to be claimed. They are just like the junk mails that come through your letter box everyday.


But, having said that, I did win a prize, a Norton Internet Security software, from a competition with a computer magazine. But they phoned me up first before sending me an email to confirm the win.I have an offer from sinedor oil corporation benin in nigeria is this true?
I would research data on the company first before going there. Remember that there are a lot of scams running, this could be one of them. Do your homework first.


Check out the company on the internet. Do they trade shares publicly? Who is their CEO? And who are their customers.


cheers


David

No comments:

Post a Comment