Friday, December 18, 2009

I have got an email from shell oil corporation Ltd.London,declares me a winner of 5 lacs pound.Plz guide me?

The Shell Petroleum Development


Company London


P O Box 1010, Liverpool,


L70 1NL, UNITED KINGDOM


TEL--+44-703-184-7922 .





Above is the address of the company which has declares me the winner of 5,00,000 pound.In the email they have asked me to send some details like name,sex,country,address and passport for photo id.Kindly suggest me what to do in this regards.Thanks and seeking a favourable guidence from all.I have got an email from shell oil corporation Ltd.London,declares me a winner of 5 lacs pound.Plz guide me?
That is a scam.I have got an email from shell oil corporation Ltd.London,declares me a winner of 5 lacs pound.Plz guide me?
Well i didn't know that shell was giving away money for free.


These are all spam and illegal ways of getting the information from internet surfers.If you have been the winner then why are they asking for your name, sex and specifically the country. Are they selecting the candidates blindfolded.





Be careful from such messages as they mostly are frauds. They can use your details from your passport for doing illegal activities. Such mails are now spreading very fast. Ignore the mail and report spam for such mails in future.
Dear Guddu,





Pls ignore those letters.I receive similar letters everyday.They come from different countries, different names and different ';reasons';,supported by some documents which seem to be real and very convincing .Their main goal is to fool people and get money from them.After sending them your details,they will ask you to contact someone who you should pay some amount .Dont be scummed by these people.

No comments:

Post a Comment