Wednesday, December 16, 2009

I have received an online interview questionaire from benin oil corporation, does anyone know if its genuine?

I sent my cv to an andrew morgan yesterday , but something looks suspicious. thanksI have received an online interview questionaire from benin oil corporation, does anyone know if its genuine?
Me Too ... I have got the same what you mentioned ,, Some one called ';Andrew Morgan'; has sent me earlier a message as Job Advertisement for a lot of available vacancies, and i sent my C.V already .. and now the same guy is sending a PDF document asking to complete it and fill-in the questions and send it back in order to get the job,





I don't know ... The company has a real website here:


http://beninoilcorporation.com





Does anyone have an idea?I have received an online interview questionaire from benin oil corporation, does anyone know if its genuine?
Never believe on such mails .They ask money for processing your travel papers.do not pay a penny and never give your account no.It's 200% fake
Ditto matey,I have just filled in and sent off,does seem a bit dubious,but as you say,they have quite a professional web site.


I will say,it may not have any relevance,but,in Togo,just up the road from Benin,I got scammed nearly,regarding the death of a relative,load of cr*p!!!!!!!!!! I am gonna keep an open mind,if they want money,then they will get a mouthful,good luck!!!!
  • loan
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment